Friday, February 29, 2008

Kitchen Cabinets.

Before After




I had a bunch of other junk on the right hand side but I couldn't open the cabinet door before because the hinge has lost the top screws and it took me until now to repair.




This is the cabinet I got rid of most of my stuff from, it's the baking cabinet. I haven't truly baked in over a year.



Currently my pantry is a bit bare, haven't gone to the grocery store yet but I think this is how it's going to look going forward. Peter say it's best to plan meals, shop and only have what you are going to need for one week.



Does anyone else have their meds in the kitchen. I so know that it's not where the belong, but it just makes it so convenient since the cups and water are in the kitchen.


As cluttered as my other cabinets were, I've been a little puzzled that shelf's for the glasses, plates and bowels have always been organized.


Forgot to take an after pic this shelf, and it's not because I hid everything in there :) The only things that stayed were the oils, and those will be moving from there very soon.

1 comment:

Scuba Princess said...

I do! I do! I keep my meds in the kitchen! I never really knew why I did it either! I do have a few items in my medicine cabinet in my bathroom, but I have a whole cabinet in my kitchen devoted to meds.