Saturday, February 23, 2008

Clutter + Fat


It's the reason behind the post about my shoe clutter. My friend didn't eventhis, or how I loved watching Peter Walsh on Clean Sweep. I always wanted Peter to come to my home and I guess through his book he has :)


Peter has great tid bits in the book that have truly hit a core.

Every time you put a bite in your mouth, you are choosing to bring that piece of food into your body, to add to your weight problem. Keep in mind: Every roll of fat on your body came from something you chose to put into your mouth. And every pound that slips away is going to be because of a decision you make.>



One of the things he ask of us to do is give up TV for 30 days. I am a TVphene. The TV is on from the moment I wake up, to the moment I go to sleep. Giving up the teli is going to be excruciatingly hard, but there have been time while I am watching the TV that I think that there are other things (more productive things) I should be doing.

No comments: