Thursday, January 17, 2008

Excited

The pictures of the last two days have given me a lot of incentive of loosing weight. I have been so excited about it, it's hard to explain. I have taken long power walks for the exercise. Cut down on some of my eating.

I have also been taking my vitamins to help with the weight loss. The Metamucil type pills have really helped. I feel more full and less hungry all day.

Next week I am trying an eating plan that was given to me. I normally don't like to follow diet menu plans because I am a picky eater but this one is really easy to follow. I like most of the foods, and the one that I don't like I can easily replace it. The plan is for 30 days. I'll eventually share but I currently don't know how. The file is in excel, and I don't know how to put it in here.

No comments: