Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Blah

I created this blog so I could extend on some of the feelings I put in my pictures. I had stayed away because I'm overwhelmed with feelings and just didn't want to burden you with them but hey this is why I created this particular blog so deal with it. :)

A friend recently sent me an email saying how proud she is of me for not giving up and still trying so hard to find a job even after a few rejections. My thoughts are that I really have no choice. She told me that I could curl up in a fetal position and cry. That is so true because today I have wanted to do that a few times.

I just wish I knew what I was doing wrong at interviews. I got a call today from my WorkSource* case worker. Last Thursday they got an email from the company that turned me down on Friday that they have an opening for something in my field. Since I spoke with them on Friday she was surprised they didn't mention this position to me. This really deflated me even more.

Tomorrow I am going to a job fair, Friday I have an appointment at a temp agency, Monday I have a test because I might possible be going to a vocational school, and Tuesday I have an interview. Please say a prayer for me.

No comments: